You are here:
The procedure for a firmware update is included in the manuals of the UVR1611, C.M.I. or BL-NET.
Readme! - Information of changes and compatibility
- Because the operating system update takes a long time to complete, it is advisable to carry out operating system updates only via the cable connection!
- Operating system from version A4.00 are only on controllers (K-/S- version) with a serial number higher 92940 executable.
- On controllers (K-/S version) with a serial number higher 92940 firmware < A4.00 is not executable.
- Operating system from version A4.00 are only on controllers (E-DE version) with a serial number higher 3451 executable.
- On controllers (E-DE version) with a serial number higher 3451 firmware <A4.00 is not executable.
- On controller (K-/S version) with a serial number higher 41674 firmware < A3.00 is not executable.
- On devices with a serial number smaller 41674 you particularly should use firmware A2.28. The firmware A3.xx should only be used on this devices when a new functionality of the new Version is necessarily needed. The firmware A3.xx is basically designed for devices with a serial number higher 41674, on older devices there is a appreciable slower response time at the handling. After a factory update the system can also be operated with a OS 3.xx. The second Analog output is missing, however.
- Controller (K-/S version) with a serial number less than 3990 can be update only to A2.28.
- On controllers with a firmware <1.50 a firmware update can only be performed via the infrared interface.
- Controller with a boot sector <B1.02 can only be updated in our factory.
|NOTE: Only for controllers with a serial number higher 92940 (K-/S version) or 3451 (E-DE version)!!!|
|NOTE: Only suitable for old controller!|