Big Update for the x2 series of devices
With the update to our x2 series of devices (UVR16x2, RSM610, CAN-BC2, ...) we finally bring you the much requested possibility to display message on other x2 devices. You can, for example, display messages generated on an RSM610 on your CAN-MTx2. As far as devices have a slot for and SD card, you can now have them log data directly on it.
A complete list of changes can be found in the changelog of the respective firmware of software. Here's an overview of the most important changes (details found in the changelog):
UVR16x2 and RSM610
- several new variables for, among other, cascade, timer, shading function, heating circuit control and blind control
- several new units and system values
- Changes and bugfixes to heating circuit control, shading function, gradient detection, message and many more (see changelog)
- Alerts for a range of error in your programming (unused inputs/outputs were not defined as such, signal acceptance present without corresponding signal transmission and vice versa)
- several improvements to program operation
- user defined designations can now be made specific to a language, translated, then automatically replaced when changing language.
- several days (up to 7) can now be displayed in the diagram of measurements
- supports data logging to SD card
- The new set of symbols for 2017 is now included