Simple solar controller with graphical display
The ESR31 unit is a multi-purpose differential controller. The graphical display of ESR31 simplifies program selection and shows the position of the sensors in the hydraulic diagram. Additional information can be read in via the DL bus. Thus, in parallel to the controller operation (solar system) it is also possible to calculate the yield (thermal energy). The range of use extends from the single circuit solar system through to sanitary water treatment by way of pump speed control.
- 1 relay or triac output
- 1 control output: PWM / 0-10V
- 17 different programs can be set
- Clear display with hydraulic diagrams
- Status display for system malfunctions
- Solar start function, frost protection function
- Pump blocking if a collector overtemperature exists
- System function control
- Heat meters
- DL bus for data evaluation on the PC via C.M.I. and for connection of external sensors
- Speed control of high efficiency pumps via control output PWM / 0-10 V
- Speed control of standard pumps: ESR31-D
- Program-dependent expansion option with auxiliary relay HIREL-STAG (e.g. error message)
Order this product via Telephone or E-Mail.
Program Libraries, price list, manuals and more ...
professionel support, service and frequently asked questions