CAN energy meter 3
Like the CAN-EZ2, the new CAN energy meter records electrical and thermal energy flows. It is programmed using TAPPS2 software.
- Comprehensive energy management to optimise on-site consumption from a photovoltaic system
- Load management (e.g. to reduce load peaks in a commercial setting)
- Integration of various consumers such as immersion heaters, infrared panels, washing machines, air conditioners and ventilation units
without current sensors
Set of 3 hinged current transformers (50 A, the CAN-EZ3 can measure 3x 10 kVA)
Set of 3 hinged current transformers (100 A, the CAN-EZ3 can measure 3x 20 kVA)
Set of 3 hinged current transformers (400 A, the CAN-EZ3 can measure 3x 70 kVA/~300 A)
- Max. 10 kVA per phase; up to 20 kVA per phase as an option (CAN-EZ3/60)
- Mounting kit in control cabinet for 45 mm standard installation bezel
- Scaling of measured output possible with the mathematics function in TAPPS2
- External clip-on current sensors allow quick change of the measured conductor. Voltage measurement inputs are integrated for all three phases. Connecting the first phase only is sufficient for a less precise measurement.
- 4 analogue inputs
- 2 slots for direct connection of FTS-sensors or 2 impulse inputs
- Micro SD-Card
Dimensions housing (W x H x D): 106 x 91 mm, 45 mm standard installation bezel
Order this product via Telephone or E-Mail.
Program Libraries, price list, manuals and more ...
professionel support, service and frequently asked questions