The oxygen sensor serves to monitor the oxygen concentration
in rooms or to control the residual oxygen volume in the biomass
- With 8 W, the sensor heater consumes only a third of comparable sensors
- Heater switchable via DL bus
- Switching power supply - only 0.5 W standby consumption
- Automatic recalibration after 200 and 400 operating hours
- Additional input for thermocouple type K until 600°C
- DL bus load 15 %
Housing: 126.8 x 76.5 x 45.5 mm
Sensor cap: 12.2 x 78 mm
Cable length: 1 m
Order this product via Telephone or E-Mail.
Program Libraries, price list, manuals and more ...
professionel support, service and frequently asked questions