Freely programmable universal controllersolar array controller, charging pump controller, swimming pool controllerheating controllerLighting controllerVentilation controller, e.g. depending on CO2 valuesControlling window blindsControlling the air conditioning
The UVR16x2 device provides numerous control options for heating and building management through more than 40 different function modules that can be combined as required . Linking up to 128 functions leaves the programmer with virtually no limits. A 4.3“ touch display serves as user interface. A graphical overview of the important control parameters can be defined for convenient system operation. In combination with the interface C.M.I., system operation and monitoring as well as interactive visualisation is possible. With various accessory devices, control inputs and outputs can be expanded, energy be metered and data exchanged with a KNX, Modbus or M-Bus network. The UVR16x2 can be programmed either directly on the controller with the 4.3“ touch display or with the free software TAPPS2.
16 inputs of the types:
PT1000, KTY(1kΩ, 2kΩ), PT100, PT500, Ni1000TK5000, Ni1000, NTC, room sensor, radiation sensor, humidity sensor, rain sensor, max. pulse 10 Hz, voltage up to 3.3V, resistance 1-100kΩ, digital,
Inputs 7, 8: 2 x 0-10V, 1 x 4-20mA
Inputs 15, 16: 2 x pulse 20 Hz
- 11 relay outputs
- 5 multi-function outputs, optionally 0-10V, PWM, relay (with HIREL-230V, HIREL-PF or HIREL22 relay module)
- 24 V output (e.g. for actuators)
- DL bus: for connection of external DL sensors
- CAN bus: for communication with CAN bus devices
- SD card
Order this product via Telephone or E-Mail.
Like UVR16x2K, but board version with separate control unit for switch cabinet installation. Operating system, operation, function data and data transfer via SD card are also compatible with UVR16x2.
The included 700 mm ribbon cable is provided for the connection board and control unit.
- 11 relay outputs
- 3 multi-function outputs with integrated relay (switchable 0-10V/PWM/relay with jumper)
- 2 multi-function outputs, optionally 0-10V, PWM, relay (with relay module HIREL-230V, HIREL-PF or HIREL22)
- 24V output (e.g. for actuators)
- Separate fuse for outputs 12 - 14
- 24V power supply for industrial sensors and actuators (max. 6W)
- Connection and recognition of a safety temperature limiter
- Inputs and outputs have separate connections
- Different plug systems prevent plugging errors between mains and low voltage protector
- Two optional current sensors possible (UVR16x2E-DE-I)
Similar to the UVR16x2E-DE, with identical performance characteristicsbut with an integrated processor module without controlunit. A system with several UVR16x2E-NP‘s can be operated and visualised with a single operator unit (e.g. CAN-MTx2 or interface C.M.I.) but also with a UVR16x2. Programming is done with a micro SD card or C.M.I..
Two optional current sensors are possible (UVR16x2E-NP-I)
The control unit sits on a top-hat rail in the control panel, for straightforward and professional installation. Operation is convenient using the programming unit built into the control panel door; as usual, the programming unit can display a system visualisation.
Expected to be available by the end of April 2018
Program Libraries, price list, manuals and more ...
professionel support, service and frequently asked questions