CAN bus converter
The CAN bus converter makes additional interfaces available for all CAN bus devices. It is programmed using TAPPS2 software. The CAN-BC2 can be operated via the UVR16x2 controller, via CAN-MTx2 or via the C.M.I. interface.
Further interfaces are available via additional modules (KNX-module, Modbus / M-bus module).
Connection to KNX with the option of issuing 64 values to the KNX and reading in 64 values from the KNX
- One Modbus RTU interface which can be configured either as a master or slave, with the option of issuing 64 values to the Modbus and reading in 64 values from the Modbus
- One M-Bus interface for reading out further four M-Bus meters, each with 32 values
The standard device has:
- Two isolated CAN bus interfaces
- One DL bus interface for reading in DL sensors
- One M-Bus interface for reading out 4 M-Bus meters, each with 32 values
Further interfaces are available via the additional modules (MD-KNX, MD-MODB). For each bus converter max. one additional module possible.
Order this product via Telephone or E-Mail.