Universal Controller UVR610S
Freely programmable universal controller
The UVR610S freely programmable controller has the same technology as the UVR16x2 controller. The controller is programmed using the TAPPS2 software. Data transfer is done via Micro SD card or CAN bus. A 24V-output and/or the M-Bus interface can be activated by jumpers. The UVR610S housing is designed for control cabinets (45 mm standard installation bezel).
- Mounting kit in control cabinet for 45 mm standard installation bezel
- 24 V output and/or M-Bus interface are available via Jumper
- Dimensions housing (W x H x D): 106 x 91 mm
6 inputs of the types:
- PT1000, KTY(1kΩ, 2kΩ), PT100, PT500, Ni1000TK5000, Ni1000, NTC, room sensor, radiation sensor, humidity sensor, rain sensor, max. pulse 10 Hz, voltage up to 3.3V, resistance 1-100kΩ, digital
- Input 5, 6: 0-10V
- 6 relay outputs, one of which can be a potential-free changeover contact
- 4 multi-function outputs, optionally 0-10V, PWM, relay (e.g. with HIREL22)
- M-Bus (available via Jumper)
- Micro SD-Card (included in scope of delivery)
Order this product via Telephone or E-Mail.
Program Libraries, price list, manuals and more ...
professionel support, service and frequently asked questions